Olympics 2012

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its going to be held in London, right? :D

I dont think I am. I'm too young, plus my family and I can watch it for t.v. But I want to got to London, some day. :p

I would LOVE to go to London for theOlympics...but it's too expensive. Unless of course I end upwith a great paying job in the next few years after I graduate,haha!

-k

I would love to go, mmm, maybe even competethere, i would love to do the 3 day eventing....If i ever got a horse,lol. Oh well, i can always watch and dream:sleep::eek:lympics::blueribbon:

Honestly, while I would love to visit London, I think I'll do at a time when it won't be so mobbed ;)

Bramble Briar86 wrote:
Is this the summer or winter olympics?

Ellie

Its the summer ones. :cool::sunshine:

Hubby and I are hoping to go, although I think it will be verydifficult to get tickets for the athletics part. Hopefully we might beable to catch some of the field events like the equestrian stuff or thearchery which I believe is being held at Lords cricket ground.

I will be thirty seven then!! Hope my bunnies are still alive then, if so they will be 10 and 9 years old.

ND

YUP i am definately planning to go..don't knowif that will happen but i would really love too, especially consideringits in London, coz the chances are it won't be in england again for aloooooooong time so yeh.

Leanne :)

Latest posts

Back