Olives?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little Bay Poo wrote:
You could just see the excitement when I reached the pepperoni over, and the immediate look of disgust when he realized that it was an offensive meat instead of an apple chip! Poor guy smelled the pepperoni, got this awful look on his face, and ran to the back corner of his cage to hunch up in a ball and disapprove.

Yeah, I'm bad sometimes...:devil
LOL, Snuff does that with foods too! It's cute! He runs from Cheese Puffs:p. They scare him, haha.:p Silly bunny.;)

AngelnSnuffy wrote:
So, in response to my last...

Okay, I admit I give my babies treats. Bad ones, even. Mine love potato chips and french fries! I don't know what it is! Ok, I'm not too health concious and they don't see many fruits and veggies and want the fries cuz it's a smell they can con!:biggrin2:

These are NOT practices that I endorse anyone to do withtheir buns. Why? Because, I guess I've read alot, and alot, and alot, and, until I did that, I would just stick to the basics and the safe lists!:D I know it can be exciting to want to give your bunny something new, best to stick to the lists on HRS and here if not sure;).

To give your bunny a treat something he's not used to is ok. Just watch it, their toilet habits can change as aresult, kind of like when introducing a newveggie.;).
That is weird. I don't really know if mine like chips or fries. I have never tried. But we used to have some salt licks in their cages and only Savannah would lick hers and even then she rarely did. We had it for summer time. I bet they like the chips because the salt isn't pure like salt licks.

Latest posts

Back