Olivers first show went well :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunterbaby05

Reaction score
This past weekend I brought two of my bunnies to a show. I felt kinda weird/awkward only bringing my two because so many people had many rabbits with them... but anyways the breeders at the show were so helpful, it was only my 2nd show so It is very new to me still and confusing lol. anyways my netherland dwarf received two first's and I was so happy, I proudly display his ribbons on his cage :) I am proud of him :)
olliee.png
[/URL][/img]

I am so glad he did well! It probably feels great that he did so good so young! Congrats!

Thanks! All in all I'm just happy to have such a friendly and healthy rabbit :) For that is what is most important :) I am a very proud rabbit mommy <3 I am excited to show him again :)

Thanks everyone ! He hasn't touched the ribbons :) He's more interested in sitting on top of his house like a king, lol. He watches all the other bunnys from on top of his castle lol.

Adorable! And I especially love his earrings. Looking stylish there, Oliver! :bouquet:

:) I think he's starting a new trend :) I love him :) He's really starting to trust me now, He now lays next to me on my bed with his legs stretched out. He is such a sweetie <3

Congrats on the great weekend :) I am loving the ribbon display! He is so adorable!

Congrats on the great first show!!! Way to go, Oliver!! :)

I know what you mean about only having a few. LOL I only have 1 French Lop doe that I show. My daughter only takes 2 of her Californians. Everyone else rolls in with hundreds. haha

Latest posts

Back