Oliver Blair is here!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissa

Reaction score
Oliver Blair was born Tuesday, October 17, 2006at 11:22 a.m. He was 3 weeks early, 7 lbs 11 oz, 19 incheslong. He hasLOTS of hair and a dimple on his rightcheek just like mommy. He looks a lot like daddythough. I will post pictures when I go back to work part time(in about a month). Me, Jason and baby are doinggreat! Mommyhood is so exhausting, but sowonderful. :)

He sounds adorable Lissa! :inlove:(Andbig for 3 weeks early!) Congratulations on the new little one...and mayyou enjoy mommyhood to the fullest! :stork:

:welcome1Oliver Blair! :)

Congratulations Lissa and Jason! He's a big baby (7 lbs 11 oz).

27722.jpg

Can Oliver come out and play?

Rainbows! :D

Congratulations!

He is pretty big for a premature bub, imagine how big he would have been if he was full term :shock:.

I'm really happy for you :colors:

YAY!! Congratulations! Warmwishes and hugs to you three during the beginnings of little Oliver'slife...it can get tough! :)

We're all here for you, too...so feel free to write anytime!I know just what you're going through...I have a six-year-old girl, andhearing about people with newborns/babies brings back suchmemories!! :D

Wonderful, fantastic, so happy to hear everything turned out great! :D

Enjoy your new little boy...:D

Love and hugs,

Rosie*

:bunnydance::elephant:Yippie, Welcome to the world Oliver Blair. :elephant::bunnydance:

I bet you will hear him say, "May I have some more Mamma"

I love the name Oliver, how cute. I can not wait for babytures.

WoooooooooOOOOOOhoooooooOOOOOOOOO!

Congratz! We have been waiting long enough! (even though he was early :))

I cant wait for pictures of the dude! Lovely name :DIm glad you didnt call him Tony!

Thanks everyone. Mommyhood is exhausting, but so great.

Can I get some sleep now? LOL :sleep:

Latest posts

Back