Okay, so, don't judge...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
delusional wrote:
angieang21 wrote:
:inlove:OMG - I am in love!

I've never heard of this breed! Wow - too cute! Tell me - will he grow into those adorable ears?

Oh, grow he will! Here's a picture of an adult male at the same breeder's...

23538092.jpg

oh..........my........goodness! that thing is HUGE!

and, um,any way.....big ears? wow, i'm still trying to get over the size of that thing! but the first thing i thought when i saw your new baby was "aww, look at those big ears!"

Heeeeeere's Harvey!

[align=center]Refusing to leave his comfy carrier...
DSC_0696_.jpg

Even when we took the top off...
DSC_0701_.jpg

"Rather sit here and eat hay.. but cheers, I'll be out in a bit."
DSC_0717_.jpg

DSC_0728_.jpg

DSC_0722_.jpg

DSC_0740_.jpg

Size comparison - he's only ten weeks old and bigger than Bunny!
DSC_0750_.jpg

[/align]

WOW!!!!!!

He is BEAUTIFUL!!!! Seriously! His ears look even bigger now! And I can't believe how big he is compared to Bunny! I WANT ONE!!!!

I can't get over it.... I love him!!! :inlove:

Are you going to stick with the name Harvey now you've met him? I think it's a good name! :)

delusional wrote:
I know I'm probably starting to look like a crazy rabbit-catcher with all the recent new additions...

[align=left]
Soo... comment, admire, flame? ;)
[/align]

Well, I for one think that you now have way to many rabbits, therefore I am calling the airlines to make arrangements to have this new baby flown straight to me in the US! :p

Congrats, he's gorgeous!!

mouse_chalk wrote:
Are you going to stick with the name Harvey now you've met him? I think it's a good name! :)

Yeah, we think Harvey still suits him now that we've met him, so Harvey he shall be!

And for all you potential bunny-nappers, juuuuust try it. :p

Harvey has made himself comfortable in his new pen, and is napping in his litterbox as I type. He's really confident already, none of the shyness that usually comes with a new bunny. He started trying to get behind the sofa and wouldn't respond to the usual nudge, tap on the bum, patting the floor, I had to actually SHOVE him to get him to back off. :p

delusional wrote:
Harvey has made himself comfortable in his new pen, and is napping in his litterbox as I type. He's really confident already, none of the shyness that usually comes with a new bunny. He started trying to get behind the sofa and wouldn't respond to the usual nudge, tap on the bum, patting the floor, I had to actually SHOVE him to get him to back off. :p
Haha! Gosh, just imagine what it'll be like when he's fully grown! He'll knock you over! :shock:I've just been knocked over sat with 2 little bunnies in the garden so I can't imagine the force of him lol! It sounds like he's settling in so well, I'm really happy for you! :D

He's beautiful! Congratulations!! I showed my boyfried the pic that you have of the lady holding the full grown one and told him that this is the breed I want next. He said "Where in the world would you put a rabbit that size in the house??!!" :D He got me thinking though, how do you house a bunny that size? I would love to see your setup!

haha RexyRex, i was just about to say-he's cute, but have fun housing him when he reaches full size! so............how are you housing him?

Hehe - mouse_chalk - I think Harvey will be the boss of this household, when he gets big. ;)

RexyRex & LadyBug - he's currently residing in one of these, but we will gradually be increasing the amount of space he's allowed in (depending on his litterbox habits) until he will basically live 'free' in the bedroom.

That's the plan for now anyway, may well change. :)

I can't wait to see him full grown, either. Of course, with the speed bunnies grow I'm going to have to document every new inch with photographs. ;)

I need to get my scales set up again so that I can keep track of his weight, too.

Harvey is just adorable,and it sound's like he's made himself at home just fine :)

Gosh can you imagine what it's like when he's full grownand he does a binky?...earthquake!....no it's just Harvey doing a binky :p

I really just love those ginormous ears!.

I was wondering the same thing as you Fuzzy! I remember seeing poo from an 8lb rabbit and thinking that those were big...I can only imagine the size a 30lb rabbit would produce :shock:

Yeah, I'm looking forward to giant poops. :p

He's only doing normal adult-bunny sized ones at the moment, but I'll let you all know when he starts doing mammoth poops.

Lol.. as has been said many times before, only bunny people could get so excited by poop.

Latest posts

Back