Ohio State Mini Convention

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinysMom

Reaction score
I'd love to meet some forum members from here and I'm wondering (I have NO IDEA how huge this convention is - but I hear its huge) - if there is sometime when we could meet....maybe on Sunday? I can't do it Saturday night as we have our banquet for the lionhead club....

Anyway - I'd love to find out who is going so that maybe we can meet!

Peg

It's not all that huge really but its good sized. It's just one big open room and food is expensive there!! If I recallright itsanywhere from$2.00 to $3.00 for a HotDog.:shock:

As far as meeting up...... I most likely won't be there both Saturday and Sunday night. Mainly because I don't want to deal with a hotel and I'm just a hour 1/2 from the show. Then again with the price of gas and having a truck! :shock:Lots of things to consider because I was asked if I wanted to help judge the dog obedience that will be in Columbus close to that time frame. :D

I know our club has a special deal with our headquarters hotel and we can keep our rabbits in our room if we aren't cooping them (our for sale rabbits) - it is like l $38 per night.

If your breed is hosting a mini-convention or whatever - maybe they have a hotel that would be priced like that?

Peg

I'll check into it but most of our breeders are in Ohio LOL!

If they were lucky they'd get 10 rooms reserved for the breed. :ponder:

But then again I've got what a little over a month to decide. :dunno

I'll be there :) Haven't bothered withhotel reservations yet because I have a number of other trips to planfor before then.

I used to rent a fully furnished penthouse motel and have a dinner onthe Friday night before the show -- but our last foray was rather largeand got a little out of hand. :elephant:

The food is indeedrather expensive there. I recommend packing something in a cooler to defer eating costs.

I'm not sure if we'll take much to show. I do have afantastic little broken Holland doe that I would like to show and anice little tortsenior buck. Matthew would probablylike to come and show his Belgian Hare.

Pam

I would have loved to go as I have been lastyear and the year before, however, Dutch Nationals are in Washington,PA. the weekend before so I can't do both. If the JerseyWooly Nationals were there I may have seriously consideredit.

Sharon

Good Luck to all showing in Nationals!!!! May forum bunnies win!!!!

Funny...Pam you already know me, Ithink! I been showing for AGES...lol. I was at thePASRBA convention and was with Gypsy when she saw you onSaturday! But I will introduce myself at the Nationals andguaranteed you will recognize me. I can't wait!!! Ihave some nice ones.

Sharon

Latest posts

Back