Ohhhhhh at 2 mo already??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's so cute...do you know why? Ihaven't quite figured out what Maisie's thumps here and there arefor. Every now and then, she'll thump when I'm giving Flowerattention (or when she just wants attention in general).She's thumped before when she was telling me she didn't want me to waitany longer in the day to clean her litterbox...them peed somewhereother than the box immediately after...lol. (I clean her twoboxes every other day. It was getting late in that secondday, and she just HAD to express her opinion. LOL!!)Otherwise, she has lots of unexplained thumps. I just assumeshe's heard something I couldn't that disturbed her. :)

She's a very happy bun...she's just got lots of opinions to express. :)

Oh, P.S. Maisie's first thump was about that age. We weren't even sure if we heard it right, either. Lol...

lol yeah he now found this WONDERFUL noise hisback leg makes and now when i take him out or put him in his cage i getthis "thump" lol i think its cute! Expressing his personallity i guess!

Latest posts

Back