Oh wow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunnys_rule63

Reaction score
I got such a lovely shock this evening when I logged into 'bunspace' and noticed that the 'Chow down' photo contest had finished, so clicked on it to see who had won... and my wonderful bridge bunny Ruby came second!:shock:

I can't believe it! What a wonderful surprise though - it feels as if my Rubes is still here with me.:tears2: She always was beautiful!:)

http://www.bunspace.com/contestwinners?contestid=1

Rubesdandelions.jpg

Ooo dear -here come the water works!:cry2

That's awesome Jess,i'm so happy for you...Ruby was just the most gorgeous and preciousgirl and always will be :)

I love that picture of her....such a sweet memory

Cheryl

Yay, congratulations to Ruby and Macey! I'm sorry I wasn't on the forum to enjoy hearing about Ruby when she was still with us, she sounds like such a lovely, wonderful bun. Hearing about our bunnies who have passed is always so bittersweet.

On a happier note, I entered Tallulah into the Valentine's contest! It doesn't seem quite fair though that they let people vote on bunnies as they're submitted. It seems like they should wait until they get ALL the entries and present them at once, because the bunnies who were entered earlier in the contest will undoubtedly get more votes than those who were entered later. There were about 15 bunnies entered before my Lulu :( One of them is the super adorable Wash, though!!

Latest posts

Back