Officially meet Noah!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tommysmommy

Reaction score
I posted the other day about pet sitting a dirty rabbit. Well, turns out he needed a home and I happened to be looking for a bunny anyway, so he has a permanent home with me now. It's a long story, but I was waiting to adopt a bunny when I got back from out of town (I live in Washington, visiting my parents in Georgia right now), but he pretty much fell into my lap and I can't turn down a sweet animal in need. Needless to say, he is flying home with me across the country next Wednesday.

From what I know, he is a fairly young bunny andI have no idea what breed he is. All I know is that the original owner was a "backyard breeder" who had way too many larger rabbits in a small hutch outside.

This is the temporary set up I made for him out of a dog crate. When we get home I'll be making him a NIC cage.

181993_200356659990660_100000489811713_727029_167996_n.jpg

183244_200356813323978_100000489811713_727031_8085628_n.jpg

180748_200356919990634_100000489811713_727035_2537450_n.jpg

Isn't he adorable? I named him Noah inspired by the old blanket I am letting him use. He has a very sweet temperment and just loves attention. I am already over the moon. I am taking him to the vet later this week. =)

A wwwwwwwwww!!! Noah is sooooo adorable! What a sweetie! Is that recycled cardboard litter? I get this stuff call Boxo and I love it! Its so absorbent!

Noah is adorable!! Congrats on such a cute lil guy!

Thank you everyone! He is such a great little guy. I made his NIC cage tonight. Of course, it's going to stay here in Georgia with my parents, and when I get back to Washington I'm going to build him another one. I figured I would make him one for here when we visit, because he would have to come with us each time, since we don't have many friends or family members where we live. (Military family).

From what I understand his parents were on the large side, but brothers & sisters in the same litter were all different colors.

& yes that is recycled carboard litter, I can't remember the brand, but he seems to like it a lot, and doesn't have trouble using his litter box which is a huge plus for me.

How adorable! What a precious little guy! I'm so glad you found each other...you deserve each other!

The litter looks a lot like Carefresh. Expensive stuff but good quality.

Awwwwwwwww Congrats on finding each other...Noah has such a sweetie pie face :) I can't wait to see more pics of him. I can't wait to get my lil guy next month :)

The previous owner had no idea how old he is, just "young". She found him off Craigslist and used him in a few children's photo shoots for Easter. She is a friend of the family member, and was she was taking my 7 month old's photos. She had Noah with her, and we got into conversation about how I was looking for one and she said she was going out of town for a few days and asked if I would be interested in watching him. Then, she basically called and said she wasn't going to be able to come and get him and asked me to just keep him. I thought it was kind of rude, but of course I couldn't say no.

Latest posts

Back