odyssey~'s bun blog!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's it like being homeschooled?
It varies a lot because it depends on the family. For me, I have to work the general school day. it’ll depend on how quickly I get finished though. I have 7 subjects and 4 electives, so it will take me about 6 hours to finish on an average day. But we are fairly flexible so if one day we decide we want to go to Scotland for the day, we’ll just go to Scotland. As long as our grades are good and our work is done properly. I’d usually do sports and music and lots of extracurriculars but it’s still hard due to COVID. I think it’s similar to normal school - but I wouldn’t be able to compare it much lol.

What's it like being homeschooled?
We usually start school at 9:00 a.m. and end around 2:00 p.m., but it really depends on how fast we do it. I’m aloud to do my schoolwork anywhere on our property. Some of my favorite places to do it are next to the horse pasture, in the goat pen, in the chicken/duck/turkey coop, and my absolute favorite is sitting with my bunnies.

heyo everyone!

I haven't been very active here for a while, school has been taking up plenty of my time!

I'm almost at 100 subs on my channel (just one away!) so I'm so excited!

Odyssey has been doing good and she's shedding so much recently so there's fur everywhere xD

Here's an edit I did of her a week ago :)

Attachments

• square edits.png
    square edits.png
    602.6 KB · Views: 1
100 subscribers!!!!
Thank you sm everyone!!!

I'm doing a q&a so you can PM me here with questions or comment on that video~

yet again i have failed to update this and have been extremely inactive

I'll attach some recent pictures of Odyssey as well as her colourful themed setup :)

you could see her teeth while she flopped!
IMG-7993.JPGIMG-7991.JPG

her colourful theme setup!
IMG-7979.JPG

that isn't blood, it's blueberry juice xD
IMG-8195.jpg

some other cute pictures!
IMG-8188.jpgIMG-8187.jpgIMG-8189.jpg

hope you all have a nice day!

ps: i'm doing a reacting to my subscriber's pet habitats and if you'd like to enter just check out the google form on my channel!

Odyssey ate a rubber band last night...

I gave her extra veggies and some orchard grass so she'll eat more and hopefully it'll pass through :/

Latest posts

Back