odyssey~'s bun blog!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey everyone! I'm super excited because I'm almost at 50 subscribers on my channel! *cheers*
What are y'all up to today? I'm not doing much since it's a weekend and I've plenty of houseowrk to do...sigh
Google said this is a sport, so dog sledding. I've never been skiing!
Never done dog sledding! is it fun?
I really liked ice skating when we went with our class many, many years ago. I've been wanting to go again, but i have no ice skates.
Aww that's too bad. Ice skating is super enjoyable!
I agree with @OreoTheMiniLop ,dog sledding.
Wow! Now I really need to try that lol!

Hey everyone! I'm super excited because I'm almost at 50 subscribers on my channel! *cheers*
What are y'all up to today? I'm not doing much since it's a weekend and I've plenty of houseowrk to do...sigh
Congratulations on 50 subscribers!!! I’m not really doing much outside of the usual today ( usual for me that is ) barn chores, bunny chores, and babysitting.

Never done dog sledding! is it fun?

Aww that's too bad. Ice skating is super enjoyable!

Wow! Now I really need to try that lol!

I've never done real dog sledding, but I have a dog's to a leash to a sled and sat on the sled. That was fun. I'm going to probably clean my own room.

I like snowboarding
I get to go zoom-zoom on double-black diamonds
It's fun
I went over a rock covered in snow and got a minor concussion, though.
I did a head smack and couldn't remember Kiwi and Avocado's (my birds) name's
I didn't have to go ski patrol, tho

I like snowboarding
I get to go zoom-zoom on double-black diamonds
It's fun
I went over a rock covered in snow and got a minor concussion, though.
Oof.
I'm not the best at snowboarding (I've only gone once, two years ago pre covid) and I was just staying on the greens lol, luckily I was able to pick it up within the four hours I had.

I've passed my goal of 50 subscribers on my YouTube channel! If any of you've subscribed, thank you so much for the support <3 I can't believe I got so many so quickly!

here's a link to my channel if you haven't checked it out- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh9beI_oJfKeOBdSfeSos7w
Yayyyy!!!
I would subscribe, i just don't have a YT account -_-
YOU'RE GONNA BE THE NEXT GENIRATIONS (Gen alpha's) LENNON THE BUNNY and 101 rabbits!!

yay :)

I'Ve been starvin myself -_- bc im fat.
I've seen your posts on HH- please talk to someone, someone that can help. I know myself and others that replied to your HH post may just be random people, but we have your best interests in mind when we say it isn't healthy and that you should talk to a trusted adult, whether it be a school conseuller, your teacher, coach or family member. If this stemmed from your hamsters passing, grief is normal but to this extent- I do think the way you're dealing with it isn't healthy. Please, please talk to a trusted adult about this. 💗
-
I posted a new video!

Awww the adorable side-glance! She's definetly being camera-curious.

I've seen your posts on HH- please talk to someone, someone that can help. I know myself and others that replied to your HH post may just be random people, but we have your best interests in mind when we say it isn't healthy and that you should talk to a trusted adult, whether it be a school conseuller, your teacher, coach or family member. If this stemmed from your hamsters passing, grief is normal but to this extent- I do think the way you're dealing with it isn't healthy. Please, please talk to a trusted adult about this. 💗
-
Yup.
if you didn't see my blog, it's getting better, I've had an eating disorder for over a year, which it usaly last 1-3 years. Thanks♥

I haven't been very active recently haha

School's started last week and it's a lot! It's my first time back in person since 2020 January, so it's a huge change. There's a lot of people at my school and it's been fun so far.
Though I prefer online school, I've been loving being able to actually play instruments together as a band again. Even though we don't really sound that good since we just started back up, as a really musical person I missed playing as an ensemble!

Odyssey has been great and she's been home with only my parents for a lot because of school but she seems to have a better connection with my dad than me now...I'm jealous haha.IMG_6107.jpg
Here's her eating some fresh willow.

I have 75 subs on my yt channel now! I want to do a reacting to my sub's pet enclosures, would anyone want to submit anything if I do it?

(A very overdue) QOTD: Online or in person school?

Latest posts

Back