odyssey~'s bun blog!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey all!

so today, I went to the theme park again and went on all the big rides~
it was soooo funnn
i also bought Odyssey a new toy but i didn't give it to her yet but I'll see how she likes it! it's the oxbow twists

qotd: a few would you rathers!
painting or drawing? drawing for me!
cold weather or warm weather? cold for me, I HATE summer lol
blue or green? i like green better!
Drawing, warm weather, and blue

hello!
i'm a new member here and i though this would be a good place to start :)
i've been lurking for a while...

i'm Ally (nickname) and i have one spayed female rabbit Odyssey! she is almost 1.5 years old and i've had her since she was 4 months. my interests are music (kpop/playing instruments), proper pet care and thrill rides! i also have a youtube channel about Odyssey- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCh9beI_oJfKeOBdSfeSos7w/featured feel free to sub!

i'll try to do daily updates on Odyssey's shenanigans on this blog~ (i've attached a few pics in this post!)
maybe question of the days for y'all too!

that being said, here's today's q of the day-
introduce yourself! what are your hobbies, bun's, etc!
your bun is adorable ❤ ❤ ❤

hey all!

so today, I went to the theme park again and went on all the big rides~
it was soooo funnn
i also bought Odyssey a new toy but i didn't give it to her yet but I'll see how she likes it! it's the oxbow twists

qotd: a few would you rathers!
painting or drawing? drawing for me!
cold weather or warm weather? cold for me, I HATE summer lol
blue or green? i like green better!

OH MY GOSH ur so much like me on the would you rather, I would answer the same exact things lolllll

I'll start, I guess ;)
Hi Malaya. What is your bunny business called? I'll have a look on Etsy x
My name is Malaya, I'm fourteen years old and my bun is called Apollo. He's an almost 4-year-old chinchilla mini rex rescue bun. He's very grumpy and only now getting used to being handled and held - I say that with a scratch on my chin from last night. I have one rabbit and two dogs (Bailey + Zeus). I do beginners photography and also run a bunny business. I'm starting to learn the harp and working on getting my puppy, Bailey, a Schutzhund title (he's got a long way to go). But aside from that, I'm probably not a very interesting person haha. I also spend more time than I should on forums and watching Netflix, so yeah. That's us!

So today I painted signs for my buns hutches I was able to put Snickers on his cage . But I still have to wait till we build Leroys hutch
nice!
you're so good at painting!

not wanting to be rude or anything, but maybe make your own blog if you're going to post this regularly on mine? :)

hey all!
so today I was out of the house for 9 hours- longest it's ever been leaving Odyssey home alone. when I came back she was really annoyed and kicked up dust at me because I had to keep her in her pen when I was out and couldn't let her free roam :/

I posted a new vid on my channel today (it's Odyssey's cage tour) so feel free to check it out~

QOTD- what's the weather like where you live now?
today it was super humid (like normal for summer...sigh) and 32 celcius but it was 38 with the humidity.

QOTD- what's the weather like where you live now?
today it was super humid (like normal for summer...sigh) and 32 celcius but it was 38 with the humidity.
it should be pretty hot, but it's like, 70 Fahenhight when it should be 85ish fahenhight

heyo!

today I went to the beach! it was my first time swimming since covid started and i LOOOOOVEEE swimming so it was super fun! my brother and i did cannonballs off the pier XD
Odyssey was home alone most of the day and was super mad when I came back home :(

qotd- do you know how to swim if so do you enjoy swimming?
my answer- i've been swimming since I was a toddler and I have my bronze cross certification~ swimming is my life and honestly it's probably my favourite sport.

heyo!

today I went to the beach! it was my first time swimming since covid started and i LOOOOOVEEE swimming so it was super fun! my brother and i did cannonballs off the pier XD
Odyssey was home alone most of the day and was super mad when I came back home :(

qotd- do you know how to swim if so do you enjoy swimming?
my answer- i've been swimming since I was a toddler and I have my bronze cross certification~ swimming is my life and honestly it's probably my favourite sport.
I LOVE to swim to!!

Latest posts

Back