odyssey~'s bun blog!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unicornblast5000, recently changed to Lightning~
ohhh hi!!!!!
i'm sorry about lightning's passing </3 (i still periodically check HH but never log in :) )

today odyssey escaped her pen, FIVE times! she's smart enough to know how to open the door so it seems like I need to make it more secure.

qotd- favourite book? i need book recommendations haha

ohhh hi!!!!!
i'm sorry about lightning's passing </3 (i still periodically check HH but never log in :) )

today odyssey escaped her pen, FIVE times! she's smart enough to know how to open the door so it seems like I need to make it more secure.

qotd- favourite book? i need book recommendations haha
Well, my favorite SERIES is Wings of Fire. Best series EVER at least in my opinion. The farther in you get the harder it is to stop reading.

hi all!

today i made Odyssey a lil bed in my room for when she free roams since I had nothing better to do lol. whatcha think?View attachment 56687
she went up to it and sniffed it and then ignored it 😂

qotd- what did you do today?
She'll eventually use it after claiming it a couple times. 😂😂

What I did today was work and play Minecraft. I'm on a quest to get a red eye white rabbit and an all black rabbit, then naming them after my babies.

Hi!
My name is Jenn and I am 15. And I have two rabbits. One is a lion head bunny and he is just kit, and his name is Leroy. The other one is named Snickers and he is full grown. I don’t know where he came from one day he appeared in our yard and so we caught him. But he was a pet that someone left go. He has had a taste of freedom so he is nice after you catch him in his cage but when you are trying to catch him he is a force to be recon. 🤣 I do have a question how do you litter train a bunny?

Hi!
My name is Jenn and I am 15. And I have two rabbits. One is a lion head bunny and he is just kit, and his name is Leroy. The other one is named Snickers and he is full grown. I don’t know where he came from one day he appeared in our yard and so we caught him. But he was a pet that someone left go. He has had a taste of freedom so he is nice after you catch him in his cage but when you are trying to catch him he is a force to be recon. 🤣 I do have a question how do you litter train a bunny?
hello!
i suggest making a topic on this so more people can see your question~
i've noticed you posted some of your other questions of recently updated threads, I recommend you to make your own topic :)
here's a video to get you started-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3Es_4hWsCI

Today Leroy enjoyed the summer/fall afternoon . So what’s everybody’s favorite books? I enjoy the Mandie Collection.

Attachments

• AAA44572-6DD2-4F02-A92B-7716A639A4CE.jpeg
    AAA44572-6DD2-4F02-A92B-7716A639A4CE.jpeg
    244.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
hey all!

so today, I went to the theme park again and went on all the big rides~
it was soooo funnn
i also bought Odyssey a new toy but i didn't give it to her yet but I'll see how she likes it! it's the oxbow twists

qotd: a few would you rathers!
painting or drawing? drawing for me!
cold weather or warm weather? cold for me, I HATE summer lol
blue or green? i like green better!

I work 1 job currently this summer- 25% of the money goes towards university and the rest I use for my pets 😂
I just can't seem to ever be satisfied with what they have!

Latest posts

Back