odyssey~'s bun blog!

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

dogwoodblossoms

Reaction score
heyo!

today I went to the beach! it was my first time swimming since covid started and i LOOOOOVEEE swimming so it was super fun! my brother and i did cannonballs off the pier XD
Odyssey was home alone most of the day and was super mad when I came back home :(

qotd- do you know how to swim if so do you enjoy swimming?
my answer- i've been swimming since I was a toddler and I have my bronze cross certification~ swimming is my life and honestly it's probably my favourite sport.
I love swimming. Mind you I’m no athletic swimmer. But swimming is so much fun. Sadly, the only people we know with a pool are my grandparents.

SirLawrence

Reaction score
qotd- do you know how to swim if so do you enjoy swimming?
my answer- i've been swimming since I was a toddler and I have my bronze cross certification~ swimming is my life and honestly it's probably my favourite sport.
I cannot swim. I have tried, been coached, and nothing. I just can't swim. I'm not afraid of water, and I can play around in it, but I cannot swim for any considerable distance. Only one of the reasons I didn't join the Navy! 😂 😂

odyssey~

Reaction score
hey!

today i went to a waterpark like thing? it was a water obstacle course you could say. the water was freezing since it was cloudy and cool in the morning when i went. kinda looked like this. 1628805823765.png
Odyssey was home alone most of the day again and she was sooo mad when I got home but then I let her free roam and a bunch of binkies happened!

qotd- what's your fav bunny item that wasn't origanally meant for buns?
mine is NIC grids, they are so useful for bunnies and humans alike!

dogwoodblossoms

Reaction score
Awe, Odyssey was a little salty with you 😂
A: XL dog crates (they have so much more room!) or Cheerios (which may I add all my rabbits especially my female—Primrose—are obsessed with).

ArtistChibi

Potato Artist
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This area carpet I got at Aldi's. Thinking of getting more for my room since they seem to like it a lot. It has even brought the recluse diva out to explore. Lol

IMG_20210729_213234.jpg

odyssey~

Reaction score
helloooo!

yesterday I went to ikea! I was planning to buy a rug and cat tunnel for Odyssey, but at the rug section I couldn't find the rug so I was super disapointed. then in the pet section I couldn't find the tunnel either!!! luckily in the 'last chance' section there was the rug I wanted, and it was half off too so only $7.50! I might be doing a bunny cage remodel soon~

qotd- fav bunny product from ikea?

Catlyn

Reaction score
helloooo!

yesterday I went to ikea! I was planning to buy a rug and cat tunnel for Odyssey, but at the rug section I couldn't find the rug so I was super disapointed. then in the pet section I couldn't find the tunnel either!!! luckily in the 'last chance' section there was the rug I wanted, and it was half off too so only $7.50! I might be doing a bunny cage remodel soon~

qotd- fav bunny product from ikea?
Hey!

It's wondrous indeed how stores like to shuffle stuff around. Today i went to Kika to look at bun stuff but where hay cages bowls wheels bedding etc are, no toys. I was confused but found them hanging in another small nook. Found two rosewood maize rollers for 4.80 so i took em. We don't have an ikea anywhere as far as i'm aware though.

odyssey~

Reaction score
I made a channel survey just now for my youtube channel so feel free to do it if you'd like :)

Catlyn

Reaction score
I really liked ice skating when we went with our class many, many years ago. I've been wanting to go again, but i have no ice skates.