O/T stuck in the airport

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FreddysMom

Reaction score
in milwaulkee right ...was only supposed to behere for a little while, but now i have to wait an hour to find outwhether or not my flight will actually be departing :(..idont want to be stuck here overnight :(

Does anyone know of a cheap place to stay overnight in Milwaukee? They shut down all the airports on the east coastso i dont think i am going to be going home tonight :(

Well, if I had seen this before I could haveoffered my couch. I'm working in Milwaukee rightnow. Be careful about which cheap place you stay in.

sooooooooo...its 3am im finally home...theyopened newark back up and we flew home thru thunder and lightning .. itwas scary but im home in one piece and i cant wait to pick up the bunstmrw morning :) thank you forthe offer of the couch!!

I'm sorry you had such a hard timegetting home. I'm glad you are home safe and sound. I bet you can'twait to go get the bunnies. They are going to be thrilled to seeyou.

Tina

Latest posts

Back