O/T: Rescued 2 Dogs Today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrustwi

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I was on my way home from my brother's thisevening. As I was driving up the interstate, I saw 2 yellowlabs running along the side of the road. They were going theopposite direction of me, so I didn't know what to do. I knewthat if it were my dogs, I'd want someone to stop and help them, so Iwent to the next exit, turned around and went speeding off in thedirection of the dogs. When I saw them, 2 girls had alreadystopped, but they didn't have a phone to call the number on thetags. I did, so we called. The dogs had escapedfrom a yard with an invisible fence. The owners were sograteful to have them safe. I waited for them to come getthem and the coincidence of the whole thing was that I sold the dogs tothem at the first store I managed almost 4 years ago. I havea friend with a dog from the same litter and I thought they looked likehim, a lab/chow mix, so I asked and I was right. I was sohappy. It me smile after a pretty awful week.

Jen

Latest posts

Back