O/T Personal Comments About The "Hotties" On The Forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bunsforlife wrote:
Me too! Now that I have my TCI Cert. I am lookingfor what I WANT to do. That place is going to hell=p And now my supervisor in the house I work in is quitting,and he is the supervisor who actually follows the rules for the safetyof the kids! So my non-paid personal day today isbeing used to search the helpwanted, updating resume and faxing someapplications out.

Something will surface. I'll say a prayer for you that it happens sooner rather than later.

:shock: Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry. Iwas supposed to call you! I completely forgot. Willtalk this weekend, for sure.

-Carolyn

bunsforlife wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
bunsforlife wrote:
Sure I gota little off topic, but I am philosophical atm because I just had toget towed home from a little excursion in a ditch. =p I told work tof-off ::Laughs:: Caro, you are a bad influence on me ;)

That place isn't healthy. I'll be glad when you leave that dogarned job and the people behind!

-Carolyn

Me too! Now that I have my TCI Cert. I am looking for what I WANT todo. That place is going to hell =p And now my supervisor in the house Iwork in is quitting, and he is the supervisor who actually follows therules for the safety of the kids! So my non-paid personal day today isbeing used to search the helpwanted, updating resume and faxing someapplications out.

Good luck and hope you find a job in which you enjoy!!

Latest posts

Back