O/T People appreciation

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ariel

Reaction score
Just a quick thing that I thought I'dshare, I have often wondered how people who post here every day findthe time! We are very lucky to have people here who are veryknowledgable and caring enough to take time out of their own busy livesand post and share with us. They are not just names here, they are realpeople with jobs, families and busy lives. They give us their time andcare.

There are those who post every day and I just wanted to let you know Iappreciate you and what you do, and also Thankyou to those who pop inand out with their words of advice as well. I am very grateful to beamongst you all.

As you all read this take some time to think about those who are herehelping to make this forum be a great place to be! We all should thinkourselves lucky and fortunate to be able to share a common bond,,,Rabbits!!.

:eek:rangepansy::pinkpansy::purplepansy::kiss:

I appreciate all the friends and knowledge I've gained from this forum.

:highfive:Great post Ariel.

I know I am very grateful for everyone here. The advice helpand support here are priceless. I wouldn't know near as much as I doknow if it weren't for this forum. So me and the fur kids send a big:kiss:to all.

Tina & Zoo Crew

Just thinking of all the peopleI met over the year on this forum, and how I cameto adopt Pebbles from the information I receivedhere.

Today, I am babysitting a friends bunny while they are awayon holidays, because they have confidence in me to take careof their bunny.

Rainbows! :bunnydance:

I appreciate everyone here who supports me, help out, wonderful friendships, and the love of the buns.

There is a few special person(s) I would like to appreciat.

Tina (Dajeti2) you have helped me with many questions that I have, beena great friend when I needed something, and taking in Micheal in a fewweeks for us. Thank you so much Tina for your wonderful support.

Carolyn, Showing your care, friendship, love of Micheal, helped me withsome problems, uplift me when I am down, and supporting me through mydecisions on Micheal.

Razz and SLG, You both are very very wonderful friend to me, who careand the love you both have. I want to thank you for making me smileeveryday when I see you both on.

Lissa, Rabbitgirl, Gypsy, Jenniblu, M.E., Gentlegiants, Slavetoabunny,chinabun, Laura, Freddysmom, bunnymom, cirrustwi, PamNock, and others.You guys really uplift me when I am down and out. Especially rehomingMicheal, loving support, fun, great friendship.

Freddysmom, I want to thank you for doing the last leg to get Micheal to Dajeti2.

Awesome thread - glad to have many RO members as new friends... glad you are there to share my silly rabbit stories and pictures.

Roxanne is glad you're here too... since I am occupied on the computer it means she gets to torment the cats that much longer... :)

Thank you!

Denise

Latest posts

Back