O/T I went to the zoo today!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becc_boland

Reaction score
OMG i just got back from the zoo! I had the timeof my life! lol I saw elephants, giraffes tried to feed my friend to alion lol u name it i saw it (except rabbits lol)

I got to feed this little monkey and she lifted my fingers to get the worm it was so cute!

I know this istotally O/T but I feel like a littlekid again! I had so much fun! I was with school so we had to do a bitof work but yeah i had a bawl lol. And me whos scared of snakes had tohold one lol.

Anywayz totally off topic but who loves zoos? and does anyone have anyzoo stories? I have one bout today, we were lookin at the gorillas andtaking pictures we walked up to the windows around the other side andthe gorilla we were taking photos of came running up and bashed on thewindow! Let me just say we almsot had to change our underwear lol iscreamed really loud and a little kid laughed! lol

Becc

Becc

Sounds like you had a lot of fun!:D I haven't been to a zoo for the longest time. Ithink I need to go to one when it gets warmer!

Jenn

Latest posts

Back