O/t going to be gone a little bit

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mygrl2k3

Reaction score
I wont be around for a few days. Todayis our 10th wedding anniversery. We married when i was 18 andhim 19. Some people were against it. We have had our ups anddowns and have two boys one who is the work of twosometimes. I am pretty amazed we made it thisfar. We are going to go camping just the two of usfriday through sunday and then early monday we will get our boys andspend the day with them at the beach.. We have never beencamping so this will be a new experiece for us. This is thesame beach my parents took us to before they split up, so it's alwaysnice to go back and think about childhood times.

In a way We cant afford this trip and all the money that will go alongwith camping but with Buck/Carl passing on and everyone missing his somuch it reminds me life is too short and when life is over with yourwork can easily replace you and your family will miss you. Ionly asked for fri sat and sun off, monday is only a 4 hour a day and Ihave pretty much decided that I am going to call in work and just spendthe whole day with my family at the beach.

I have never been camping before so if anyone has any tips before wetake off later this afternoon that would becool.
My little sister is coming in to watch the bunnies. I thinkshe will do a good job. She even asked shouldi holdthem. So i wont be all that worried about them.

Cristy

We'll miss you. Have a great time.

-Carolyn

I think camping is a great way to spend youranniversary. You are completely "unplugged" and can just sitaround, nap, read, talk, and relax all day. You won't believehow long a day can be when you are totally relaxed.

I assume you have/bought/borrowed the basic campingequipment. My advice is plan out your meals in advance andkeep them simple. Find the nearest grocery store when yougetthere (you will need to keep buying ice and anything youforget to pack). And you will forget to pack stuff, so learnto improvise. Bring firewood with you, if you can, 'causebuying it at campgrounds is usually expensive. Bring a goodbook and bug spray!

HAPPY 10th ANNIVERSARY!

You won't believe how good you will feel after spending a few daysoutdoors. The fresh air will clean every pore of your bodyand you will be refreshed.

Bring a hat for the sun, and some extra blankets for the night. Happy Camping.

Rainbows! :)

I had a great time. I will add more details ofour trip probably tomorrow. Right now I dont have the energyto type much.

Cristy

Our trip was really nice. Normally ido everything for our household plus work and my husband took care ofmost of things at the campsite. We did have a problem withthe bunnies getting fed. My sister calls me early sunday and said thekey i gave her didnt work. I made a new one and never checked it. Myfault. She said she got lost the first day she should havecame. She just got her licenced and then had to go to work. Iwas a little upset she didnt call me saturday and let me know shecouldnt make it. So I called my sister and brother n law andasked them how much did they love me? When she said she did isaid then could you climb through a window and take care of thebunnies. They did and all was good.

We had friday and saturday to ourselves and my husband invited mysister n law and brother n law up for the day and we all had fun, thenmonday we came home and took care of the bunnies and picked up the kidsand we enjoyed a nice day at the beach.. They have a poolnow. We split the time bewteen the pool and thenlunch and smore's on the camp fire and then we spent quite a bit oftime on the beach playing in the sand.. I was burying my husband withsand and this little girl who was probably no older than five helped mybury him then she followed him around splashing him with water and shewas splashing him.. It was pretty funny. The mom who waslaying in a chair by the water was watching prettyclose. Cant say I would blame her.. We kind of leftearlier than we liked, but even with sunscreen we were all burning toobad.

We want to try and go back for camping before summer ends.

Cristy

Latest posts

Back