O.T. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

showrabbits

Reaction score
OMG>>>>>>Okay this is a little off topic but hugh hawkeye fan here!!!! and hadto see if anybody else saw the game. Iowa Hawkeyes got a touch downright away and where in the lead through out the game. At the end ofthe game the other team scored a touch down and left us with somethinglike 33 seconds on the clock. We got a couple of first downs and thenwith the final second one of our guys got the ball and RAN a touchdown!!!! and we won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was amazing!everyone thought that we lost and then we got it. ALL of my relativeswere over today watching it since my brother is in the Hawkeye marchingband and is down in florida at the game with the band and plus my wholefamily has lived by iowa city all of our life so we are fans all theway. It was sooo cool my brother called us from the field and I guessthat everybody rushed the field.

Did anybody see it? Is anybody in florida? Any hawk fans here? Any bodyfrom the other team? Oh and hows everybody elses teams doing?

Woo Hoo, Showrabbits!! :dude:

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I didn't see the game, but I'm a huge fan of football. I don't catchcollege much, but my NFL team is The New England Patriots. I've gonefrom the bottom of the pit with them to The Big Dance. :) When no oneelse gave them a chance, but their fans, their win in the Superbowlmade it all the sweeter to celebrate.

There's nothing like a Hail Mary win!

Revel in your Win. Time to go out and buy a new t-shirt or sweatshirt with their logo on it.

GO HAWKS!

:)

-Carolyn

Hi Showrabbits, Thanks for thenews. I did not see the game but I am originally fromMuscatine, Iowa and most of my relatives went to college in IowaCity. My nephew is probably in Florida, I will haveto call and find out. He is 25 and since that is his team hefollows the games regularly. Take care Beckie

Latest posts

Back