O/T Fireworks

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CorkysMom

Reaction score
OK, figured I'd take the new high priced digitalcam with me that I got a few months ago when heading out to see thefireworks. Lighting wasn't the best thanks to a parking lotnot too far off...and some are a bit blurry cuz the shutter stayed openFOREVER and I had to sit kinda weird cuz of my leg...next time I'lltake the tripod!

fireworks1.jpg

fireworks2.jpg

fireworks3.jpg

fireworks4.jpg

The red things are flares that were kinda just hangin there...was weird what the cam did with it!

fireworks5.jpg

I bet Carolyn would like this one because it looks like a Smiley!

[align=right]
fireworks9.jpg
[/align]
That one is really cool, I agree!

Love the pics!

Ally

Thosepictures are incredible. How awesome. I didn't get toseefireworks because I had to get up early for work. now Idon't feel like I missed them. Thank you. They are totallyawesome.

:blueribbon:

Tina

Yeah Ally, there were a couple that were smiley faces...the other one didn't turn out quite as good so I posted this..

Glad this made ya feel a lil better Tina! ;)

What can I say but... WOW! Those pictures are awesome. What camera did you use?

thye look awesome!!.. i am so happy to see thispics!!....if you can belive it or not, they did NOT do fireworks overthe strip in vegas...i was very disapointed :(

PG thanks for the pics. I just lovethe 4th not only does it remind us of our freedom but reminds us ofthose who are fighting for that very thing-Freedom. Hopeeveryone had a great holiday and here is to our FREEDOM

:USA:

Nice pics! I really like those smiley face fireworks, they had those up here too for Canada day.

As I couldn't be in the States for the 4th this year, I watched severaldifferent firework shows on TV. Lame, but it was all I could get!

Latest posts

Back