O/T: Anybody here a Stargate-SG1 fan?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE STARGATE!!! I bought all of theseason's with my friend...We'd have nights of pure stargate fun!... Ihonestly can't say that I've seen SG Atlantis...I wanted to see itpretty bad...any comments on it? I don't have cable TVyet...been waiting on someones imput on that show :D(My bun'sname is Jack after Col. Jack O'Nell! LOL) ((2 L's...(*holding up 3fingers*))

~Karly~

OOooh I always hated that guy ..I can't rememberhis name, but he's on the far right of that pic...they shoulda hadMaybourne instead of him ehhehe

~Karly~

That's Dr. RodneyMcKay. I think that they're going to humble him down a lot inStargate Atlantis.

Well, Stargate Atlantis, if the premiereis any indication, is going to be a big splash! It takes usin an entirely different direction. GREAT plot, fast-pacedaction, able acting, wonderfully interesting characters, and the newvillains are going to put the Goa'uld to shame!

I hope that you get to see itsoon! It's going to knock your socks off!!!:D

Yay! I'm not alone! I love Stargate and Idefinately see myself getting into Atlantis. I thought thepremiere was nicely done (Wraiths = uber-creepy), and I like thecharacters so far, even Dr. McKay, who I've hated up until this point.That warrior-chick (Teyla?), will take some getting used to, but rightnow she just seems like the token alien. But we'll see...

~M

Great to see another fan here, M.E.! :D

It'll be interesting to see what the future holds for this series.

Oh, Jan!I hope the new series reaches you guys soon. I know that itwill be airing in Canada and Australia. It's AWESOME!

If you loved SG-1, then you're going tobe ga-ga over Stargate Atlantis. :D

Latest posts

Back