Nutmeg is not feeling well

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aurora369

Reaction score
My mom just called me at work to tell me Nutmeg is not acting quite right. He refused to eat his celery, is lying on his tummy with his legs stretched out, and she said he's shaking. I think the shaking may be from breathing heavy.

I told her to give him some Oval gas meds and some fluids. And anything to see if he'll eat (a raisin or dandilion leaves). I'm hoping it's just gas.

I'm going to go over after work and see what he looks like.

Please send your good thoughts his way!

I got him when I was in grade 10, so that would make him 5 and a half. And he's never had a problem before. I'm really hoping it's just gas.

--Dawn

What a cutie! I forget, was he the dad of Wildfire's babies, or was that a different bunny?

Anyway, I'm really hoping it's just gas and that he'll feel better soon.

*vibes*

He had one litter with Wildfire, and his also Sugar and Dill's dad.

He's taking water willingly, and watered down baby food (I think she said it was squash?) and she got two oval gel caps into him (the liquid from the middle). So, it's not a complete emergancy as he's not refusing fluids or baby food.

I'm definitly going out after work, I have to clip his nails anyways.

He's a spunky little guy, a little stupid, but a good bun.

--Dawn

Little bugger was all better by the time I got over there. I think he just wanted me to visit!

I left my mom with some more hay and a can of pumpkin just in case he relapses.

--Dawn

Aw, I'm glad he's ok, better to be a bit manipulative than ill, lol.

Latest posts

Back