Nursing Mama Holland Lop with Poopy Butt

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here is one of the babies...the little poops are like cement! I am trying to just work them out of the fur with cornstarch, but I feel like a comb would pull out the fur...
The baby is so big for 4 weeks! Just looking very big in your hands.

If you can't remove them you can cut them off. Because their skin is so thin and I don't want to cut too much or into skin, I place baby comb between skin and poo and cut with nail scissors between baby comb and poo, that way is safe I am sure not touching skin at all.

I use nail scissors because the ends are not sharp so in case they move suddenly it is safe, you can also use scissors with blunt ends.

The baby is so big for 4 weeks! Just looking very big in your hands.

If you can't remove them you can cut them off. Because their skin is so thin and I don't want to cut too much or into skin, I place baby comb between skin and poo and cut with nail scissors between baby comb and poo, that way is safe I am sure not touching skin at all.

I use nail scissors because the ends are not sharp so in case they move suddenly it is safe, you can also use scissors with blunt ends.
What a smart idea! Thank you! Here is one of the babies and the babies with mama for scale😁

Attachments

• 06DAE608-DA86-436C-BC2D-9939FD61A3FB.jpeg
    06DAE608-DA86-436C-BC2D-9939FD61A3FB.jpeg
    329.4 KB · Views: 2
  • EB8EB874-1AB3-4133-9BF9-E8F4BA5AD380.jpeg
    EB8EB874-1AB3-4133-9BF9-E8F4BA5AD380.jpeg
    357.1 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back