Nurse Jackie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnybunbunb

Reaction score
Anybody else watch it? When it started last year mom watched it and she had me watch it and I am hooked! I love it. I love her. A beautiful, yet mature, women. I am soo glad they did not use a double d swim suit model. Edie Falco is perfect and her short hair looks amazing on her :biggrin2:

I loved season one but season two has been a bit boring/stupid IMO. I love love love Edie Falco for the role. I just wish that it were a little bit more realistic about what it's like to be a nurse. A show about a nurse abusing prescription drugs is a little in bad taste. At least with House it was his actual prescription and not random drugs he'd filched from the hospital. >.> And I REALLY wish they'd stop with the Eddie stuff. Meh.

But it is realistic, the whole nurse drug thing. Trust me, if you know enough people in the field you know how easy it is to get stuff. Our hospital JUST two years ago put in a system to prevent medicine stealing, even now there is ways around it. Mom was recently in the hospital and she had to report a nurse for not following protical and no giving her her medicine. So it is still VERY comman whether people like to think so or not.

The Eddie thing... yes. Dragged way to far out. He is annoying and is killing the show. Blah.

Its on Showtime. I don't have that channel but I download it. I find it super funny but agree the Eddie thing is getting really annoying.

Anyone watch United states of Tara? Thats another good showtime show.

I love it! I've waited so long for the second season. Showtime has all of my favorite shows... Weeds, Nurse Jackie, Diary of A Callgirl, Californication. Unfortunately I'm stuck with downloading all of them.

bunnybunbunb wrote:
But it is realistic, the whole nurse drug thing. Trust me, if you know enough people in the field you know how easy it is to get stuff. Our hospital JUST two years ago put in a system to prevent medicine stealing, even now there is ways around it.
If it's common where you live then your hospitals have a problem. I'm not saying that bad apples don't exist, but I think that Nurse Jackie gives people the wrong impression about nurses. My father is a doctor so I've known quite a few nurses in my lifetime and spent quite a lot of time at hospitals. I've never heard of nurses or doctors being able to get their hands on prescription drugs like she does. If it is a common problem then there's something terribly wrong with that hospital and its administration/security.

Yeah, the Eddie thing is killing the show. I wish that he had succeeded, if you know what I mean. And I hate how absolutely clueless her husband is. I just want to give him a good smack on the head. The OCD/Dysthymic daughter is starting to irritate me too. Meh. And season one was so good! :/

I catch it every now and then, I enjoy it..

United States of Tara...I love love LURVE that, but I love Toni Collette and the guy who plays her husband.. yeah... LE MEOW!!!!

But, I as well as my friends think, disease or not.. we would have done cold cocked her, especially the scene where she's suppose to be better, and her girlfriend professes her love for "Buck" in front of their entire family at the ice skating rink...

My current show DuJour is Spartacus...yes I know, there is lots of nudity and crude language.. but I love that time period.. and I think Crixus (or Crisco as we call him cause he is always lubed up) is pretty hawt.. and Lucretia Lawless as we like to call her is just spectacular..I won't mention the fact that I like having my own private Gladiator and to be called Dominus.. hahaha..

Me and some of the girls have taken to saying "apologies".. and "gratitude"..

Latest posts

Back