Not so False pregnancy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are keeping the three I said earlier - DHB, the blue boy and the snuggly girl.

They're going to need names... *hint hint* ;)

I think I'm going to make a post in the main forum for name suggestions..

Hehe, they are huge. They've grown so much, so quickly!

I haven't weighed them yet, no - I'll have to get the scales out tomorrow.

They're definitely bigger than Nigel was when he came to live with us.

I guess with mum being a lop that might explain the extra long ears when upright. They are so adorable

they are RIDICULOUS cute!! I want to giggle at those ears! I can't wait to see them grow up and/or hear about the homes they'll be going to. :inlove:

Got them all weighed this morning...

DHB is 492g
The other black boy is 446g
The blue boy is 448g
And the three girls weigh in at 448g, 464g and 504g, with the girl who used to be flakey (white patches on her cheeks) being the biggest and heaviest of all!

Yes, these threads are so exciting (although I haven't read through this one :D). The buns are so gorgeous.

Numbat wrote:
Yes, these threads are so exciting (although I haven't read through this one :D). The buns are so gorgeous.
Yeah, threads with pictures are very popular...but when the pictures are of baby bunners, we're all just in 7th heaven! There's no news more exciting on the forum then "My doe just had kits!!!" :biggrin2: We're all like unofficial aunties and uncles to the new babies. ;)

Latest posts

Back