Not politically correct, I'm afraid, but...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
and a VERY Merry Christmas to you and theMissus!!Thank you SO much for all the help you have given usover the last few days, it means more than you know, that is what theholiday spirit is all about, and you sir, surely have it!!!Tracy (and Blossom and Zach too!!)

Thanks! And the same to you and the family (including the bunnies!).

Same to you Buck and everyone else. Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!!!!

Cristy

I love you and the Missus with all my heart. Hope you have a Wonderful Christmas together.

All My Love,
-Carolyn
Tucks, Fauna, and Cali

Happy Holidays andSeasonsGreetings:)to you, your wife and yourfamily Buck!

We have truly been blessed having you on the board!

Pam

(Am I the only politically correct one? LOL)

and A very Merry Christmas to you 2Buck
8_2_76v.gif
andAsafe and healthy Happy New Year!!!!!!

*gasp* You mean you aren't going to wisheveryone a HappyChrismahanukwanzakahsolstice?:shock:

hehehehehe....Merry Christmas to you too! :D

To everyone on the Bunny Forum, I wish you all awonderful holiday and May the joy of Christmas be with you and yoursthroughout the year!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year back to Buck, the Missus, and all of my wonderful family and friends here at RO.

I love you all!

--BunnyMommy

Merry Christmas when it comes to you tooBuck! I hope you, your wife andthe buns have alovely time over the festive period!

Take care!

Ang xx

Merry Christmas toyou Buck Jones and your sweet Missus too! I betSanta was goodto the two of you! :)

Love, Raspberry

Sorry I missed wishing you all ahappy and safe time before the holiday.

Better late than never.

All the best to you and yours...... from me and mine:D

Jim & the Crew

Latest posts

Back