Not new, but it's be awhile...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cirrustwi

Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I have been a member of this community for several years, but I have been MIA for quite some time. Last time I was an active member, I was bunny mom to Timothy, a French Lop. We added Foo to our bunny family in August 2011. Tim was staying with a friend of mine and she was fostering Foo, a Flemish mix, from a rescue group that cares specifically for special needs rabbits. Tim fell in love and the rest was history. Raisin, a lionhead, joined our family in May 2012. He is a handful! He is nuts and has tested my patience more then any rabbit before him. But, he has finally found his place in our insane home. Last winter, Timothy developed a benign tumor, but he had a slight heart murmur and at 5 as a large breed, we felt surgery was too risky. He lived a glorious last 6 months getting lots of human and rabbit love as the tumor grew larger. Sadly we lost him on April 26, he was an ambassador for his species both with the rabbits we fostered and the people he met. He won the hearts of everyone and mine still aches for him.

On the human front, I've gotten married, changed careers and in June, we moved from Pittsburgh, PA to Myrtle Beach, SC.

Latest posts

Back