Not bonded, but do everything together!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichelleandThumper

Reaction score
Thumper and Willow live in the same cage but not together. They both live on separate levels. They haven't met in person out side of the cage but they've met just sniffing eachother and seeing eachother. So there's no way they can be bonded. But I have caught them doing the same things together. I've caught them eating pellets at the same time, drinking, eating hay, sleeping and even peeing. I think it's so adorable! Just wondering though. Do they know they're doing these things at the same time? Does it mean they'll bond easily ? ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1391449092.236530.jpg

It's highly unlikely that they do realise that they are doing this so no it doesn't mean they are going to be easily bonded but if they have sniffed each other through the cage and haven't tried to attacked or got moody and thumped etc (thumping can also mean dominance or wanting attention) then that could mean they may get on well, I didn't bond my buns the official way what I did was let my female out loose and got my partner to hold my male and hold him close enough to have a sniff this way I could see if he was gonna try get her with his front paws which is obviously signs of attacking, even if they fight the first time you try to bond it doesn't mean they will never bond sometimes it can be an instant bond sometimes it can take months.

Good luck!!
Becky

Latest posts

Back