Not been on for awhile

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ravenmoore36

Reaction score
I havent been on for a while as i have been dealing with regular visits to the university college hospital
Our bunnys are starting to get on. We can put them togther for short periods now. Ivy is really settling in.

I hope you are feeling better! That's great news about the buns, and I hope they continue getting along. ^_^

We've missed you around here, but we also understand that life happens. :-/ *shrugs* it is what it is, I guess. :) Glad to see you back!!!

Understandable... it took years of doctors trying to figure my problem out, and it turns out my thyroid doesn't do what it's supposed to... so that is on top of my mysterious migraine issue (6 years of migraines every day...)... so I totally understand... my dad was diagnosed with prostate cancer at 45, so you never really know what life is going to throw at you.

You never do. My blood pressure is through the floor my heary rate through the roof. My boy bun knows im going to pass out before i do and herds me into a safe position.

Latest posts

Back