Nose Problems?Is it the snuffles??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverAndOreo

Reaction score
Hello!I have a question regarding my bunny Oreo.Shes about four months old and just got back from the vet a few days ago.I noticed she started sneezing occasionaly and has a bit of yellow-ish mucus coming from her left nostril.Not a lot ,just enough to make the fur around the nosrtil kinda dirty.Otherwise shes just as energetic as normal.Zooming around, coming to greet me,purring and licking me.Shes eating and drinking absolutely fine.She went to the vet to get a general check up and a vaccine.The vet said all was well.I did notice something before the symptoms occured.I dont know if its anything but when she drank water I could her her stomach kinda gurgling and creaking.Maybe she was drinking too fast?Any help is greatly appreciated 💗

Ok, thank you! Her nose looks a bit messy but you can clean it with a warm damp rag. My rabbit has a messy nose at the moment but he hasn’t got snuffles. How often has she been sneezing and how long?
Make sure that her area is clean and dust free. Dusty hay can cause sneezing and a runny nose.
If you notice any other symptoms (such as wheezing) or it gets worse, call your vet.

Latest posts

Back