Normal for bonded bunnies to fight?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauraeli

Reaction score
My bunnies have been bonded for a couple of years now and this isnt anything new but they fight like brother and sister. They run at each other and nip and grunt. The next minute they switch to mounting and head butting. And then taking turns grooming eachother. The minute after that they are just casually laying next to eachother peacefully. Tulip is sassy and spirited. Mr Bunny is laid back and mostly just defends himself. I think they are a bit of an odd couple. 🤔

Hopefully that never happens to these two. Sometimes they disagree for a couple of days before settling down. They seem to work things out without anyone getting hurt.

Recently Tulip was in one of her rampages, running around like she does and lunging at Mr Bunny, possibly due to a novel object in their pen. I got them a new house. 🤦‍♀️

Anyway I said that's enough of that, and just turned the vacuum cleaner on for a few minutes. They stopped fighting and stared at me until I turned it off, at which point they casually went back to being friends again.

Silly bunnies

Latest posts

Back