Nora had her litter a few hours ago. :-)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wendymac

Reaction score
Nora, my smoke pearl chin doe, had her first litter a few hours ago. I just love this doe! She's the most mellow, laid back, personality-filled rabbit in my barn. As soon as she hears you coming into the barn she's at the front of her cage, waiting for some lovin'. She'll even jump out into your arms if you're not careful. LOL

Anyway, she had 7 babies, all alive and doing well. There are 6 brokens and 1 solid. They all appear nice and plump with no obvious body parts mistakenly cleaned off (that I could tell). I'll have a look at them more thoroughly later, but I didn't want to disturb them too much right after birth...just enough to make sure there weren't any DoAs and to snap a pic.

487292_10200817045734204_163313946_n.jpg

We still have 3 more French litters due today and 2 Californian does. And then a Polish doe due next week. It's a good thing I bought a bunch of stacking units the other day. haha

This picture is a bit better. :) She pulled a lot of fur after I left last night, and is taking very good care of them. Everyone looked plump and are nice and toasty in their nest.

65896_10200819113905907_1032226561_n.jpg

Latest posts

Back