No pooping??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CuddlesMom

Reaction score
I changed my lil guys cage this am..........he hasnt pooped yet i am giving him dandelion greens in small amounts and giving his pellets and hay as normal....what could be the problem??? Oh he is drinking water

Is he eating like normal? And does he normally poop much during the day? I've found that my buns sleep through most of the day and don't poop a whole lot. And how long has it been? Right now it's probably best to just watch him. Make sure he keeps eating and drinking. If it gets close to 24 hours with no poop, it's best to get him to a vet.

He slept most of the day i had him out this am he was running around...........is he to youg to give pineapple??? He is 5-6 mo old........he is a lop so his hair is kinda long...dont know if he is just plugged up!

Pineapple doesn't actually do anything for hairballs. Give him lots of exercise and try to get him to eat lots of hay. Try putting it in toys like toilet paper rolls and cardboard boxes to make it more interesting. If he is a bit "plugged up" then that will help more than pineapple. Also, if he's used to veggies then you can give him some wet veggies to make sure he's getting enough water. I give mine canned pumpkin for that. Hydration is very important and sometimes all they need is a little extra water to get things moving.

Latest posts

Back