Nila in California needs an Emergancy home asap....She is on deathrow!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Nila – Will you please help save my life?
I came into a shelter recently. My family just dropped me off. I am feeling rejected and right on the edge of hopeless. I am on death row because I am upset and I feel anxious when people try and pick me up . I do not know what is going to happen. I try to ask PEOPLE nicely to please put me down, but they do not listen, so I give them a little nip- Geesh you’d think I was a monster or something – It is enough that I have been dumped at the shelter shoved into a cage - -Now this! I am so sad. Can’t they get that!
I am a young and beautiful bunny, all I want is some peace,. I need a family of my one where I can relearn to trust – a space where I can live. I am the most beautiful white exotic girl lovely blue eyes. I am a Hotot lop. I have listened to the other rabbits in here. Everybunny has a story. Now I know I know what being on death row means. Here they call it an end date. Well I am not ready for my life to end. I am just about 12 months old! My family just did not care about me at all! They just discarded me like garbage! My heart just broke when they left me in the box on the counter and just walked away! I am so shocked. If I could cry I would!
My feelings are hurt. To top that off, Now my life is in danger. I am scared. Can you help me? My end date was May 19 and the Haven scrambled to ask for an extension for me. I think I might get three more days. I sure hope so. I did not do anything wrong. I am not sick or anything.
Will you help to save me please? if you do the Rabbit Haven will have me seen by their doctor, spayed and brought to you within a 75 mile radio us or more. She said she will move mountains to help me. I do not know what that means, but if it gets me out of here ok! Ask Sarah about me… She will tell you I am a nice bunny! Why can people me mean, treat us badly, dump us in the street or at a shelter, and we rabbits can’t react or else ? That makes NO sense to me at all!
Please call Auntie Heather right away - she said she will help me to get to you! I came in my carrier with soft pad and a toy. Call her or email her on her computer.
(831) 600-7479 or (831) 239-7119 11 AM to 8 PM M-F
Or email [email protected]
PLEASE HELP ME TO LIVE!

Nila_051915.jpg

Aw what a cutie. Hope she gets adopted soon, I wish I lived in California I'm in Australia😪

If anyone is interested in helping Nila, but needs financial assistance, let me know. Maybe us midwestern buns can help!

heck I wish I was closer ( always seem to be like x amount of miles away =( ), I have two but I would take on another =0)

She was supposed to be hear tomorrow, but the foster family decided to keep her so all of our work got voided.

While I'm sad that you did all that working preparing for nothing, I am glad that she was saved and people wanted her!

Thank you (from all the bunnies of the world) for helping!

Latest posts

Back