Nik Nik.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I framed this a put this where The ashes of the bunnies I miss so much.

Before humans die they write their Last Will and Testament, give their home and all they have, to those they leave behind. If with my paws I can do the same, this is what I would ask.
To a poor and lowly stray I'd give
-my happy home
-my bowl and cozy bed, soft pillows and all my toys
-the lap which I loved so much
-the hand that stroked my fur and the sweet voice which spoke my name
I'd will to the sad, sacred shelter bunny, the place that I had in my human's living heart of which there seemed no bounds
So when I die, please don't say "I will never have a pet again for the loss and love is all that I can stand"
Instead, go find an unloved bunny, one whose life has held no joy or hope and give my place to him/her
This is the only thing I can give...
The love I left behind.

upload_2018-12-6_8-12-50.jpeg

I framed this a put this where The ashes of the bunnies I miss so much.

Before humans die they write their Last Will and Testament, give their home and all they have, to those they leave behind. If with my paws I can do the same, this is what I would ask.
To a poor and lowly stray I'd give
-my happy home
-my bowl and cozy bed, soft pillows and all my toys
-the lap which I loved so much
-the hand that stroked my fur and the sweet voice which spoke my name
I'd will to the sad, sacred shelter bunny, the place that I had in my human's living heart of which there seemed no bounds
So when I die, please don't say "I will never have a pet again for the loss and love is all that I can stand"
Instead, go find an unloved bunny, one whose life has held no joy or hope and give my place to him/her
This is the only thing I can give...
The love I left behind.

View attachment 38830
I love that so much, I can not even bare to think about losing my bunbun

Latest posts

Back