Night time lock up

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flopsygirl

Reaction score
Another question everyone
Do you all lock up your bunny’s at night. Bailey is free roaming all day but about 9pm before I go to bed I lock him in his indoor pen.
I have a dog as well so I don’t like the idea of him roaming around at night when I’m asleep.

I lock my bunnies up during the night. My indoor bunny it’s to make sure no one steps on him during the night. It’s quite common people go up and go to bathroom or fix a glass of water during the night.

We never turn on the light most of the time, so stepping on him get quite high.

My bun is in a large pen most of the day and we let her roam around our room for a few hours when we’re home. She knows it’s time to go back into the pen when it’s bedtime and she’ll just flop over and relax/sleep when we do...until she decides she’s in the mood to do zoomies at 3am lol (that’s partially my fault though because I get up at 3:30am for work).

No. I don't have a pen or cage, so I just keep a stash of tree branches under the kitchen table to keep them occupied and out of my bedroom.

I put biscuit into his x-pen at night because he is a trouble maker and it still gives him room to play

Latest posts

Back