Night of the Lepus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookee at what I found :jumpforjoy:

It'son Amazon .com, available from 4th October for $14.98

I gotta get me one. Only thing is - 9pm EST is around 2am in the UK. I hope I'm not working the following day :sleep:

Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Zee. I am sure the 30th is a Sunday(it's in October, before Halloween). Haven't got a calendar at hand, socould be wrong. However, I work every other Saturday, so it would bejust my luck to be working :?. Still got to watch it though ;):p

Jan

Jan :highfive:

As soon as I have the money, I am definitely going to pre-order that!

~Emily and the Fuzzbutts~

Carolyn wrote:
bullhorn.jpg

Deputy: "Attention! Attention! Ladies and Gentleman, attention!There is a herd of killer rabbits headed this way, and we desperatelyneed your help! Roll up your windows. Turn on your lights and followthe police car at the entrance of the theater. Please keep calm andcooperate with the authorities. Do you read me?"

rabbit_run.jpg

?

Buck Jones wrote:
Carolyn wrote:
Aww Raspberry Swirl,

It's not really scary, it's more comical than anything else.Believe me, you Won't have to hide under the covers. I'll even make acopy for you myself if that's what it takes.

-Carolyn
Yes, it is!? It is really SCARY!? Yup.? Yup.? It really is!.?It'll scare the pants right off you and your buns will never be thesame if you permit them to?be exposed to?it.? (puns/bunsintended)?That's why we only watch it once each year on Mischief Night,the night before Halloween.? We all watch it at the same time(9:00 P.M.EST), across the nation, so we can support one another with phone callsif need be and keep all the bunnies under control.

You have no idea how truculent they become when they see their fiercecousins on the TV screen.? Right away, they?develop ?some grandioseideas and dreams, and if you're not careful,... you're dead meat!

Dressing up like movie characters helps to confuse the buns, so theydon't get organized and begin to, "feel their oats," so to speak.? Youwill not know how to dress, however, if this is your first screening.?

First time, don't worry about costuming, but I recommend watching veryclosely,and perhaps taking notes on how to deal with lots and lots ofvery bad bunnies.? As this is the second, of what is an annualNight?of the Lepus?event, you will have time to? prepare fornext year...if your bunnies permit!

Buck

An interesting coincidence ... When the moversset up my big screen TV in the living room and hooked up all of thegadgets, i.e. VCR, DVD player, etc., I went downstaris to find that the"Night of the Lepus" tape that Buck and Helen sent me was in theVCR! I've left it there ever since and plan to watch it againthis Halloween, hopefully with some of you ... :)

The "Official" version of Night Of The Lepus onDVD will be released October 4th. Here is a link where you can ordercopy for less than amazon.com and even get free shipping:

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=WBD067597

I have used them before and they aways have the best prices and freeshipping. If you order with the free shipping, I'd order ASAP becausethat option usually take about 13 days turnaround time, if you want itbefore halloween.

The dvd versions being sold on ebay are "copies" of a video tape version. This will be an official studio copy.

Very Cool, Folks! Thanks for the information! Anyone that wants to see it can get themselves a copy.

:highfive:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back