Night of the Lepus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure was! The town is battling about where to put up a tower.

-Carolyn

Hehe I think there are dead spots all through CTCarolyn... in fact... Our room is a dead zone. Cant get asignal to save our lives. But if we wedge the phone upagainst the window, we have a chance of getting a weak one

I hate cell phones

You've got that right, bunsforlife!

I am surprised that you have troubles overthere aswell. I was beginning to think that we're the lastplace in the country to get a tower in.

-Carolyn

It's funny, you sound like my dad bunsforlife! He hates cell phones, don't even bring them up to him.

My sisters cell doesn't work in my house. As soon as you step out the door, low and behold, it works again!

Hehe my cell phone was great when I was still incollege... I mean calling my hun to ask about my bun (look a rhyme!)but now that we all live tgether... I really dont use it much.

Just hate how I can never get service when I NEED it.

I am rather antisocial, so I dont use the phone that much, but when youare broken down on the side of the road it would be nice if it actuallyworked!

I may have to go rent a copy of this =D there is a video store downhere that has all those old cult flicks. I remember seeing itwhen I was younger, and of course noticing it in the Matrix.It'll be good to remember the nightmares I used to get!

Elf_Mommy's graphics are scarier than this movie.

:)

-Carolyn

scary_arm_ground_coming_up_halloween_hg_clr.gif

Buck! It's here! I haven't picked it up at theUPS store yet. Why? well.... #1 because I don't trust myself not towatch it ahead of time, and #2 because I usually don't visit the UPSstore until my ex-husband's child-support check comes in. So, I'm readyfor the big night!!! woo hooo!

popcorn_hg_clr.gif

no! things are sunny and wonderful. It completely missed us. However, we are watching Jeanne, as it seems totally undecided at this point whether she will be a hurricane or a tropical storm or a tropical depression, or go out to the ocean, or come to Florida... so...who knows at this point.

I'm so glad to have this community, though. I have to tell you all, I check this board every time I'm online. I read EVERY post, and I do mean EVERY post, even if it doesn't concern me, even if I never respond. I have loved rabbits since...well...forever, but I am always learning something new here. (as a side note: my mother--as insane as I am--laminated EVERY piece of writing I did in 2nd grade...in amongst the writing are many pieces dedicated to the fact that I will own a rabbit in the future, this is how I will chose one, this is what I need to look for, this is who I need to buy one from, etc etc etc.... I guess I've always been dedicated to research. :D)

Thank you all for the heartfelt messages sent to me...and everyone here on the boards. I love the family atmosphere here!

Minda

Elf Mommy wrote:
Buck! It's here! I haven't picked it up at the UPS storeyet. Why? well.... #1 because I don't trust myself not to watch itahead of time, and #2 because I usually don't visit the UPS store untilmy ex-husband's child-support check comes in. So, I'm ready for the bignight!!! woo hooo!

Great! We'll all get settled in our seats and ready for the feature. I'm a middle-theater seat person myself, to where my peripheral vision just catches the edges of the screen. No hiding of your eyes, now, you hear!

Buck

This picture belongs in this post. It scares the heck out of me!

attachment.php

scoobgroup001.gif

-Carolyn

You just wait, BunnyMommy.

There's a rabbit that emerges from the sand and looks Just Like That!!

You'll see and you'll look like this: :shock:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back