Night of the Lepus

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry about feeding Missy and Calbert, Buck.

They'll like what we're servingfor dinner that night.

-Carolyn

ROFL! You guys are hilarious!You have my husband and I both rolling with that last pictures Carolyn. I had seen it before but this post is the perfect place for it!

As for the movie, I know I have seen it before a long long time ago on late night TV, but my husband hasn't seen it so I'm thinking we may have to try and hunt down a copy as well. Wonder if the AMC channel takes requests?? hehe

-Cheryl

Raspberry, im the exact same way. I spent half of the 2nd LOTR (which, btw i was literally forced to go to) hiding under my heavy winter coat.

I'll watch a comedy over and over again. I really like comedy/action flicks...All the Lethal Weapon Movies, Bad Boys, Beverly Hills Cop...I've watched My Cousin Vinny a thousand times! But I really, really, don't like scary movies!!!! Especially Devil stuff...like that Denzel Washington movie...Fallen....AAAGGGHHHH!!!!!

Aww Raspberry Swirl,

It's not really scary, it's more comical than anything else. Believe me, you Won't have to hide under the covers. I'll even make a copy for you myself if that's what it takes.

-Carolyn

Carolyn wrote:
Aww Raspberry Swirl,

It's not really scary, it's more comical than anything else. Believe me, you Won't have to hide under the covers. I'll even make a copy for you myself if that's what it takes.

-Carolyn
Yes, it is!? It is really SCARY!? Yup.? Yup.? It really is!.? It'll scare the pants right off you and your buns will never be the same if you permit them to ?be exposed to? it.? (puns/buns intended)? That's why we only watch it once each year on Mischief Night, the night before Halloween.? We all watch it at the same time (9:00 P.M.EST), across the nation, so we can support one another with phone calls if need be and keep all the bunnies under control.

You have no idea how truculent they become when they see their fierce cousins on the TV screen.? Right away, they ?develop? some grandioseideas and dreams, and if you're not careful,... you're dead meat!

Dressing up like movie characters helps to confuse the buns, so theydon't get organized and begin to, "feel their oats," so to speak.? Youwill not know how to dress, however, if this is your first screening.?

First time, don't worry about costuming, but I recommend watching very closely,and perhaps taking notes on how to deal with lots and lots of very bad bunnies.? As this is the second, of what is an annual Night?of the Lepus? event, you will have time to? prepare for next year...if your bunnies permit!

Buck

Dogarnit!

I almost thought I had Raspberry believing it wasn't too scary.

-Carolyn

Hey, Raspberry ... :)I'm a real horror fan. TRUST ME. The movie kind of scared me when I was a child, but as I got older I basically laughed my way through. I'm sure I'll be splitting my sides on the night of the airing. :D

It pretty much is more cheesy than scary ... and with the types of special effects that movies use today you could probably let a six-year-old watch it and he/she would laugh their way through it. That's just how cheesy it is.

Hope this helps! :dude:

Thinking this through....I usually trustBunnyMommy....BUT I know she is good buds with Carolyn....I wonder ifthey are in cahoots....

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Thinking this through....I usually trustBunnyMommy....BUT I know she is good buds with Carolyn....I wonder ifthey are in cahoots....
Remember RaspberrySwirl, BunnyMommy has her eyes set on Sebastian! ;)

Raspberry Swirl,

I'm going to see if I can set up a conference call just before or afterthe movie. It may or may not work, but I'm going to look intoit.

Perhaps it would help to know that you've got people to talk to afterwards??

-Carolyn

We're going to be there, at Carolyn's, and theMissus and I each have a cell phone, plus Carolyn's landline. Maybe we could have several conference calls.Our cells give us unlimited time after 9:00 P.M. on weekends,coincidentally, so the long distance calls out would not be chargeableto anyone.

Woo! Woo! We'll keep the buns under control this year, I bet...maybe!

Buck

With the area I'm in, Buck, I don't think you'll get a tone on your cell phone.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back