Night of the Lepus - Halloween 2013

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernAutumn

Autumn - Administrator
Reaction score
Happy Halloween, Everybunny!

Following RO tradition since 2004, RO members gather around their computers to watch Night of the Lepus - the best/worst/cheesy horror film with monstrous rabbits ever made!

125585.1020.A.jpg

I invite you to watch Night of the Lepus with me tonight; I will be sticking all the bunnies on the couch and starting our viewing at 9 PM.
Slatey bun will be wearing his creepiest costume, as always.
P1060918.jpg

Feel free to live-post in this thread during the movie - it gets a bit scary, so it's always good to have internet support ;)

[ame]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xlsvpo_night-of-the-lepus_shortfilms[/ame]
^^ direct link for online streaming!

Larry, I know you'll be watching for sure! Who else is in?

Sounds like fun! Count me & my bunny girls in! Just one question though, you mention watching together at 9 PM tonight, is that eastern time in the US? I can figure out the US time zones but not certain which time zone for the 9 PM movie. Thanks for the help & hope to see here with Night of the Lepus!

:woohoo My bunny girls & I are looking forward to a fun evening with bunny friends here watching Night of the Lepus!

Pacific Daylight Time, and yes, we'll be watching it as we have our own copy. Like in "Fiddler on the Roof" TRADITIONS!! We also have 4 movies we watch at Xmas--Christmas Story, We're no Angels, A Wish for Wings That Work, and the 1953 version of A Christmas Carol which is the finest of them all ever made.

Thanks for the link! Enjoying the movie! My buns didn't want to come out to watch the movie, kind of glad they are only listening while munching their hay! lol Don't want to give them any ideas! lol

Woohoo, thank you Autumn! I've wanted to watch this since I first heard about it; however, our halloween was already over by the time you posted this. I will maybe watch it Monday.

Latest posts

Back