NIC Cages

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BabyRue

Reaction score
So I am a bit slow and late to the party:whistling I have JUST figured out what NIC cages are(told ya i'm slow). That said i've been searching and I can not for the life of me find them in Canada.

Am I missing something obvious? I've checked walmart. I haven't looked at costco but I don't have a membership so that is not an option unless I can find someone with a membership.

Where do you find them? I tried a search here but I keep seeing walmart. Am I looking in the wrong department? I figured they would be storage? I want to build Rue a NIC cage!

Thanks for not laughing to hard at me for missing the obvious :p

The grids are usually in the storage area with the DIY shelving and tote bins. Walmart should have time, but it might vary from store to store. I can't seem to find them on the Canada website. Canadian Tire also has them, but they are expensive there. Zellers (now becoming Target) might have them as well. You can also try Superstore, some have them too.
Don't forget to try online classifieds, garage sales and thrift stores. These can be good places to get them cheap.

Thanks Kate :) I will look again this week as well as search other random stores. I think this might be the solution to giving Rue the room she needs to run and play as it can be moved around and adjusted.

Dont apologize for being "late to the party" that's usually me :)

I'm obviously not in Canada but here are the chain stores I've heard has them (disclaimer...no idea if they are in Canada or not) walmart, Kmart, target, office stores like staples, Office max...and even some hardware chains like Lowes and home depot...

Not sure if he ships to Canada but here is the link to the kit I bought :

http://wonderlandcages.com/WONDERLAND_CAGES_GUINEA_PIG.html

Oh, I have seen them at Rona. Home Depot and other hardware stores might have them as well. They should also have coroplast if you want to get some at the same time.

Latest posts

Back