NIC Cages Only-Now Closed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is Coco's new NIC cage! No the cage doesn't have a top. She wouldn't jump out. And if she did no big deal my apartment is totaly bunny proof after the accident I had with Cooter we bunny proofed the bedrooms as well.

100_6850.jpg

100_6851.jpg

I've altered Thumps cage/pen area this week...Still waiting for them to bond to make a bigger nic cage though.

Peaches also has a covered area where she can hide in her cage...I just didn't have it in there when I snapped this pic.

ThumperandPeaches015.jpg

Im soo jealous my mum wont let my bunnies inside *cough *cough not that i do when she out.......I dont think shell want to stay at university coz guess whos coming inside.....

Here is Teddies new Condo living. It is a 8x6 area with plywood floor with peel and stick vinly. Then I took two boxes of cubes and made him a two story with basement. I have his litter box in the basement part and I used plywood for the ramp with hinges to attach to the plywood then used zip ties that looped throw the hinges to the cube. I have one piece of plywood on the third floor with a fleece blanket. I also used a baby superyard gate to go around the whole piece of floor board and used velcro to keep it in place because I have a 3 year old that always wants to play with the bunny so before the gate would slide all over the place.I just have to get somemore wood for his shelfs. And of course some fun toys.:)

Picture027.jpg

Here is what the front of it looks like .

Picture.jpg

Here is another front view.

Picture008.jpg

This is the side view

What is the best way to cleanan NIC cage(e.g., wiping the bars with vinegar/water on a paper towel, etc.)?

My husband is currently building an NIC cage/exercise area for our two bunners. Thankfully, his design allows easy access inside the cage area, so thatwe can reach all shelving and corners for cleaning. (It also allows us enough room to "catch" the girls, if need be (e.g., when it's time for a vet visit).

I hope to have some photos to post within the next week or two, once everything meets our approval. :D

Jenk

Latest posts

Back