NIC Cages Only-Now Closed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first one so nobody make fun of it!!

I think I'm gonna move it out into the grass.

I tried using the connectors, but I got so aggervated with them keep popping off. So I tried those cable ties and loved them.

dsc03315ad7.jpg

dsc03323jp3.jpg

dsc03324lp2.jpg

Finally got NIC grids to make a cage! :D

Maddie: "O hai! Here sis my ground floor - you likes?"

002.jpg
#

"Nows I shows you how I getses up to the next bit."

008.jpg

"You sees. Is very nice."

010.jpg

"K, heres hows I gets up to the very top. Is so high ups!

011.jpg

"Me is at top now. You leaves now?"

012.jpg

"Grr...Please now leave..kthnkbai."

016.jpg

XxMontanaxX wrote:

I tried using the connectors, but I got so aggervated with them keep popping off. So I tried those cable ties and loved them.
It's great Montana! I don't use the connectors either, they drive me nutzoid :p

Thanks Stan! :) I have another 24 grids left, I used 48 to make it. I would use the rest too and make it bigger, but my mum thinks it's big enough. ;) I actually had made it bigger - was 3 x 4 x 2 - but she said it didn't look nice and made me take pieces off and that's what I ended up with. :?

LOL Jess - yep there's my big black blob. :p They are getting on really great, but I'm still not allowed to have Ebony inside. :( I don't know why really..

Thanks - I was quite happy with it, wasn't exactly what I'd imagined but I still like it. :) Will do a blog update tomorrow maybe, I have a few pictures of them from tonight but I need to get some more. :)

XxMontanaxX wrote:

Looks great to me!! :D Haha, I thought the connectors were great, mine went in easily enough, except when I had to take it apart. :? Kept popping out... But I just used to ties to reinforce mine. They messed my door up though, but you can't use connectors for the door. Is this just Macey's run then? :)

Michaela wrote:
XxMontanaxX wrote:

Looks great to me!! :D Haha, I thought the connectors were great, mine went in easily enough, except when I had to take it apart. :? Kept popping out... But I just used to ties to reinforce mine. They messed my door up though, but you can't use connectors for the door. Is this just Macey's run then? :)

Thanks Katie!

And thanks Michaela! You are lucky. Mine was doing good until I was attaching the side then they kept breaking!

Now I want to redue it, but I can't get the cable ties off. Ahhh.

Yeah, Macey's run. I put it right on the porch so when anybody comes outside they can talk to Macey. Hopefully that will entertain her some, since she's pretty lonely outside, and I hate that for her.

JAK Rabbitry wrote:
How many squares come in a pack and what is the average price per pack?

-JAK
Depends on where you go. I have seen 13-17 (3-4 cubes) grids in a pack for $20. They can go on sale for $10. You may find a 6 cube pack somewhere but I have never seen one.

Hello all...I might be getting a 2nd bunner and want to build a nic cage. Hopefully they will bond and I will eventually be able to expand the cage for the two of them. :biggrin2:

My question is about the peg board. I like the idea but I am afraid that their nails might get stuck in one of the holes...:shock:Has anyone who uses peg boardshad this happen? I just want to make sure that my babies will be ok.

Thumpers_Mom wrote:
Hello all...I might be getting a 2nd bunner and want to build a nic cage. Hopefully they will bond and I will eventually be able to expand the cage for the two of them. :biggrin2:

My question is about the peg board. I like the idea but I am afraid that their nails might get stuck in one of the holes...:shock:Has anyone who uses peg boardshad this happen? I just want to make sure that my babies will be ok.
If the nails are always trimmed on a regular basisI don't see why it wouldbe a problem :)You can always put commercial carpet over it if your buns aren't chewers.

Thx guys for the replies!

I did get me another bunny:happyrabbit:and I built my first cage. I am not totally done with it and will be making it bigger when Peaches and Thumper bond. But here is a pic.

ThumperandPeaches002.jpg

Latest posts

Back