NIC Cages Only-Now Closed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha this is what Belles cage looks like, i have the guinea pigs on top of her cage too, lol i thought i was the only crazy one that did that. Where did you get the piggies cubes at, i would have really like to use them instead of the ones i have, i have coroplast going up the side and they cant see out.
I've seen that kind at Linens'n'Things. Its a home decor store. Bed bath and beyond might have some. But the ones saw are $30 for a 4 cue pack. So they are expensive.

ThoseI got from Binkies when she blessed me with the gps.

I have these.... They are 2 inches smaller than the other panels. I use these for Ringo. I got them at Target. Which I am now working at!:biggrin2:

100_8060.jpg

100_8059.jpg

100_7947.jpg

Those are cool! If you zip tied one to the regular NICs for flooring - it might be kind of a resting mat or where some of us use coroplast. I might get a box of those.

COOL on Target! I love that store!!!

YES! that's what I was thinking - Clover makes a mess behind her cage.... Bo does sometimes, but they throw their hay out - maybe that would stop some of it!

Thanks! It's risen above the ground with some plastic crates. Then I have an old wooden closet door that they are on. It was quiteeasy and I used about 28 grids. Very simple:brownbunny

Our Bunnies, Joy & Love, two Flemish Giant crosses, 12# & 10# at last weighing have their own "little" condo. Six feet high, six feet deep and 42" wide with five levels, a complete ceiling that allows them to be completly enclosed and a floor covered in linoleum that is fully non-slippery.

Consists of NIC cubes from Target, 70# cable ties, wooden closet rods, etc.

Joy is on the top level and Love is at the bottom.

2684652750039632485S600x600Q85.jpg

The hay/litter box is now much larger with room for two and the bench has extra supports to allow a 2L to sit.

2767265470039632485S600x600Q85.jpg

Top three levels open up completly for easy cleaning. Hatches remain open so Buns can flow between levels. Level are covered with wicker mats over flooring and empty toliet paper tubes are used as one of the places to hide greens.

2537274790039632485S600x600Q85.jpg

Rods, slightly wider than condo width are used to support the top three levels and the ceiling. Rods the height of the condo are used to stabilize the walls.

2710557960039632485S600x600Q85.jpg

Attached door allows condo to be closed.

2882094940039632485S600x600Q85.jpg

Side, exterior view.

Awesome job! :great:

And most of you thought that none of these condos could make my buns jealous! No way am I showing them this one, I'd never hear the end of it!

I think I need to go add more shelves now, LOL!

SWeeing as I'm here,, I thought I'd post my new NIc cage.

2007_10060114.jpg

Its for Badgre, Sky and Dawn and Star and is 2x4x5, it sits int eh corner on my room,t aking up msot of it, but the buns love it and that's all i care about.

Latest posts

Back