Newspaper delivery job

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~BunBuns~

Reaction score
My friend and i want to get some extra money forthe summer. We want to deliver ewspapers.. how do we get started? Ilive in Toronto.

The local papers (you know like the North YorkMirror)... look through the paper the next time you get one - theyalways have adds in it that they are looking for newspaper carriers.

My younger brother was a carrier for the Scarborough Mirror for a whileand that is how he got it - he saw the phone number in the paper and mymom called them. He was only10 at the time.

Normally big newspaper companies don't allowkids to do it, at least that's how it is in my town. I don't think ourlocal paper even allows kids to do it. However they do allow kids todeliver flyers! Me and my brother did it when I was 7. To this day theystill have a single page ad that is just tucked into the local paper.

I'm sure if you look hard enough you can find one.

Same here - I don't think kids are allowed todeliver the large main newspapers, but they still hire kids to do thelocal community papers and flyers.

Didn't realize they still have newspaper boys and girls!

Around here, our newspapers are mailed with our normal US Postal mail.Our Sunday papers are delivered by car so the employee must be at least16.

I used to work for The Washington Post, it's amajor paper..I was only 16 at the time. I'll see if I can ask my momhow she got started on the route, and let you know!

Latest posts

Back