Newbie on board

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sadiesmom

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm Lisa.... Sadie's mama. Sadie is our 7 wk old Holland Lop, she is abroken (?) Lop.... colors of brown broken through with white and someblack spots. She sure is a cutie patootie!
We got her on Sat and have all just fallen in love with her...I think she loves being spoiled.
She figured out quick that if I shake the cherrio container, she gets ahigh fiber treat (Kashi cereal). I was amazed that it didn't take hermore than 3 shakes to catch on!

My dogs are not sure of her but love to just sniff on her...so far shetakes it with stride and being held safe in my arms while they exploreher smell is alright by her.

Lisa:dude:

Hey There!! Welcome to the boards!!

I love lops! I don't have one, but someday I would really like one!

Please post pictures if you can!!

-Michelle

Hi Lisa, welcome to the forum! Pictures aremandatory on this board. :pSadie sounds very cute. There areactually several Holland breeders (including myself) on this board.. Iknow I can't get enough of seeing everyone else's Hollands. ;)

~Nichole

Hi! Thank you all for the warm welcomes.
My digital camera is in my classroom at my school. (I was taking photosof my studedents today) Tomorrow I will make certain to bring it homeand take some photos of Sadie and post them.
Lisa

Welcome! and Congratulations on your new friend!

Do you have a digital camera by chance? :DWe'd love to see her!

Bunnies are very smart especially when it comes to their food! andtreats! I'm amazed at how many people say "he figured out how to openthe cabinet" or something along those lines LOL!

Hi Lisa!
wave.gif

Welcome to the forum!!!

You have to post pictures or we just keep bugging you! ;)

:~) Jim

Good afternoon!

Yes, Kashi Go Lean is the brand I use. I personally love it...This little bunny sure has good taste!

I have been home with a sick child today ...which means my camera isstill at school. BUT...hopefully I'll be able to go get it when myoldest gets home. He can watch my 11 yr old then for me. Strep isrunning amok in our schools the past few weeks.

Gave miss Sadie a long exercise period. She loves running around mykitchen. Caught her doing some of those "Binkies" people talk about.

Right now she is sleeping peacefully shhhhhhh

Lisa

Welcome aboard,Lisa.

Sounds like Sadie is Living Large!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back