New Zealand Whites

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RabbitsRabbits

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I need to enhance my rabbit stock with either a new buck, doe, or both. I live in Wexford PA. If anyone happens to have New Zealands that can be bought near the area, please notify. I have done a lot of breeding, but all of the rabbits that I have are some how related to one another. As you can imagine, it is not working out so well.
If you happen to have any New Zealand Whites, please say so.
Thank you.

I checked on the ARBA site, and there are few shows in PA and MD soon... perhaps you could go to one of those and find some???

In PA:

09/10/11
WESTMORELAND COUNTY RC OF PA
(GREENSBURG)
DEBBIE SMITH
724-396-2297
[email protected]

9/18/2011
WASHINGTON COUNTY RBA
(WASHINGTON)
SUSAN TOTH
724-258-7582
[email protected]

9/25/2011
CENTRAL PENNSYLVANIA RBA
(HUNTINGDON)
LOIS RAWLINGS
814-643-4950
[email protected]

10/8/2011
LEBANON VALLEY RBA
(LEBANON)
ROBERT L KOLB
717-270-9050

IN MARYLAND:

9/24/2011
DELMARVA R&CBA
(EASTON)
KAREN A CALLAHAN
410-310-8934
[email protected]

11/19/2011
BALTIMORE & HOWARD COUNTY R&CBA
(WEST FRIENDSHIP)
WENDY FEAGA DVM
[email protected]

These are just a few. You can go to www.arba.net and look under the "show" section. I would also check the New Zealand Rabbit Club and click on members and see if there is anyone near you! Good luck!

Excellent advise. I just purchased 2 new New Zealand does and didn't look at the papers before I got home, turns out one is related to my buck but it is far enough back it does not really matter(GG Grandsire)

also, rabbittalkinohio.net has a lot of breeders. Lots of people from surrounding states. when you go to the site there is breeder listings and then on the left is a forum. Its active and there are some NZ listed now =)

Latest posts

Back