New York Buns!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Kirby, I live in Westchester County. Have you attended any HRS/RRR conferences in New Rochelle?

Hi everybody! I have not attented any HRS conferences! In fact, I just submitted my membership fee to NYC HRS a couple of weeks ago.

Hi Blaze Amita, I used to live outside of Albany for 5 yrs so I'm familiar where your from.

clevername I always thought PA or OH were the bunny states. It's nice to know there's so many NY breeder's.

I am in upstate NY... southeast of Rochester, near Canandaigua on a hill that sees lots of wind and weather - winter is tough but today I have crocuses that are peeking up on an east facing garden at my barn and this is early for us... Farmer's Almanac is calling for an earlier spring for us and I am seeing evidence of it.

Glad to see there are bunny folks in this state... met some great folks from western NY when I picked up Axel and Juno yesterday... decided to do the MapQuest directions which took me through many small towns and through farm country... was actually excited to smell and see (steam/smoke coming out of the processing vent on a shed)a maple sugar processing farm in production a bit earlier than I would have thought...for those who have never visited a maple sugar farm, it is a very unique smell that I just love.

Denise

I'm in Harford, New York, at the southwest corner of Cortland County, roughly in the geographic center of the state. To pin it down a bit more, if you follow I-81 between Binghamton and Syracuse, about halfway between you find Marathon. Go ten miles west of Marathon, and you're in Harford.

It's a very rural, agricultural area, with thousands of acres of State forest. Here's where I live:
mfb0120.jpg

Lots of Albany people still don't know where Argyle is, tisn't on the maps. little hick town without a stoplight (It was stolen many many years ago) and it's dry- hence the reason it's stayed small. I would say we could have a big bunny party sometime, but most of ya'll are south and/or west of here, by a bit. I don't travel far for shows typically, my horses won't let me, nor my nonshowing bunnies. THey don't like it when i leave for a couple days.

OOOOoooo! :shock: I know where Argyle is!!!! My parents used to live in Scotia and my daughter goes to a Christian girls camp in Corinth! So pretty up that way!

I know where Corinth and Scotia is but don't know where Argyle. Maybe we should try to have a get together somewhere for the day with our bunnies.

Hey! Im on Long Island too :) Out in Riverhead to be exact. Tyke is looking for some friends (or another bunny to live with)

evibugz wrote:
Hey! Im on Long Island too :) Out in Riverhead to be exact. Tyke is looking for some friends (or another bunny to live with)
Hey.....I was born and raised in East Quogue. I moved to Allentown PA 2 years ago but i'm a long island native :biggrin2: Did you graduate Riverhead High School?

Latest posts

Back